Tuesday 18 September 2012

World Twenty 20

"It is the most amazing T20 yet!". Well that's exactly what the advertisements say. So now cricket fans wait for the action to begin. Now there will be the surge of patriotism, the desire to watch your country win. As for me I want to watch India becoming the Champions even in the shorter format. This will be the first Twenty20 WC that I will actually follow. My love for cricket (and Brett Lee!) began during the WC in 2011.   The shorter format ,as we know, is highly entertaining and loved but personally, I prefer ODI to T20. Nevertheless, as a cricket fan I also enjoy T20. It is a format that has led to innovation in the sport. New shots,balls and tactics are now being thought of due to T20. The tournament begins with a match between Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe. Now I would like you to share your opinions. Comment on this post about your feelings towards T20 and the upcoming WC. You can write about how you think T20 has affected the game. Have a favourite team? Write about it. Share your thoughts as to which team is going to win this Twenty20 World Cup. I say India! What about you?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment